This is an evolving list of the brands I am lucky enough to partner with. Each brand I partner with is used in my own personal life – whether it be weekly or daily. These are brands I fully support and endorse. In vetting the brands and products, I spend time talking to the team and oftentimes the founders to ensure it’s a brand I want to share with you. I hope you enjoy them!
Seed, Free shipping plus 15% off your first order: USE CODE JOESLIST: Microbes inhabit every part of the human body so it seems like a no brainer to take care of our mirobiome! The Daily Synbiotic is the evolution of probiotics—formulated with 24 clinically-studied probiotic strains and non-fermenting prebiotics to deliver systemic benefits including digestive health, skin health, and heart health. I have been taking Seed north of 8 months and I am hooked. Since taking Seed, I’ve consistently had more energy, my skin health has improved, my bloating has gone down, I could go on and on. Take Seed in addition to your daily vitamin regimen. Check it out. Make sure you use code JOESLIST at checkout to get the discount.
- Pique Tea: I am a huge tea fan! At one point I even wanted to start my own tea company. I can attest that Pique tea makes the best matcha I have had to date. Most mornings I start with a matcha and lately I’ve been closing my day with one of their immune boosting teas. Get 15% off + free shipping on their immune bundle and if you want to try their matcha, get up to 8% off plus free shipping. I hope you enjoy their teas as much as I do!
- Athletic Greens – get a year’s supply of Vitamin D for free plus 5 free travel packs with your first order. Athletic Greens is your all-in-one nutritional insurance. It has 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole food sourced ingredients that help support, immunity, gut health, energy and stress. It taste delicious (slightly sweet with hints of citrus. It’s perfect if you’re looking to cover all your nutritional bases in one place or just looking to fill the gaps in your diet.
- Butcher Box: ButcherBox is a premium meat subscription company that distributes high quality meat you can trust; 100% grass-fed and pasture raised beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage breed pork, and wild caught Alaskan salmon directly to your door. ButcherBox believes in better. Their mission is to create a world where everyone wins with meat that is better for you, your family, the animals, the farmers, the business, and our planet. All of their products are humanely raised and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever. For my friends, order NOW and get two 5-oz. lobster tails and two 10-oz. ribeyes for free in your first box.Plus shipping is always free!
- Ritual Vitamins: Ritual vitamins are unique as they contain only the nutrients you need. Most vitamins contain ingredients that we are already getting via our daily meals. Ritual aims to fill the gaps we do not get from these meals, using high quality ingredients. They make a vitamin for women and Ritual recently introduced a vitamin for men and kits too! With traceable nutrients, Ritual is vegan friendly, gluten and major allergen free, non-gmo, and no artificial color or synthetic ingredients. If you have some time, definitely check out their website, it’s worth exploring. To fill the gaps in your diet and start a daily Ritual, use code TJLIST to get free shipping plus 10% off the first 3 months.
- Dry Farm Wines, get a bottle of wine for a penny: I’m a health conscious person and I am very particular about what I put inside my body. I enjoy wine and the more I learned about the wine making process, the more I became aware of how many things that are not natural end up in our wine like pesticides, herbicides, sulfites, added sugar, egg, fish bladder, etc. I heard about Dry Farm Wines and was interested in their wine as it is all natural and additive free, lab tested for purity, sugar free!, and lower alcohol. I ordered 6 bottles and was blow away by the flavor and quality. You can taste the wine is pure. I reached out to the Dry Farm Wines team to join their partner program because I believe everyone should have access to quality, clean wine that tastes this good. Check out Dry Farm Wines. Get clean wine that you can trust delivered to your door. Place your first order and get a bottle for a penny!
- Magic Spoon Cereal: I fell in LOVE with magic spoon cereal at first bite – Fruity tasted just like Fruit Loops. I had heard about it on several ads prior to partnering with them and they had me at first bite! It continues to be amazing that a cereal with 11g protein and 3g net carbs could taste so delicious (like no weird aftertaste or anything, straight up goodness). Prior to this week, where I’ve been eating pumpkin bread for breakfast, I have been enjoying Magic Spoon a minimum of 4 times a week and often I use it as a snack if I’m hungry between meals. They offer a money back guarantee so it’s worth trying if you’re looking for a healthy, protein packed breakfast that taste like the cereals of your childhood. My friends, get free shipping with you first order ($5 value!)
- Athletic Greens – get a year’s supply of Vitamin D for free plus 5 free travel packs with your first order. Athletic Greens is your all-in-one nutritional insurance. It has 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole food sourced ingredients that help support, immunity, gut health, energy and stress. It taste delicious (slightly sweet with hints of berry and citrus). It’s perfect if you’re looking to cover all your nutritional bases in one place or just looking to fill the gaps in your diet.